Las Virgenes Municipal Water District is considering changes to its capacity fee structures that would affect:
- New Potable Water Service Connection Fees
- New Sanitation (sewer) Service Connection Fees
Capacity fees typically apply to new construction but in some cases, could apply to existing structures, such as those that convert to a larger water meter or switch from an onsite wastewater treatment system by connecting to the LVMWD sewer system.
Capacity fees reflect the joining entity’s share for the infrastructure costs that were built to serve the new connection.
- Capacity Fee Tables 2017-2019 (PDF)
- Water, Recycled Water, and Sanitation Capacity Fee Study (PDF)
- Capacity Fees – Frequently Asked Question (PDF)
(updated June 30, 2017)