ATTENTION VALUED CUSTOMERS: THE LVMWD PAYMENT SYSTEM WILL BE DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE FRIDAY AUGUST 23rd AT 12:00PM UNTIL THE END OF THE BUSINESS DAY MONDAY AUGUST 26th.
Efficient water use is now our way of life.
The LVMWD service area depends entirely upon imported supplies for its drinking water. Therefore, it is important to use water efficiently.
The LVMWD Board has adopted the following water conservation measures:
- Irrigation not allowed between the hours of 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Irrigation may not occur during periods of rain or in the 48 hours following measurable rainfall.
Irrigation may not run off the property into streets, gutters or onto adjacent properties.
Using potable water to wash down sidewalks, parking areas and driveways is not permitted.
A trigger nozzle is required on hoses used for home car washing.
- Fountains or water features must use a recirculating system.
- Hotels & motels must give multi-night guests the option to retain towels and linens during their stay.
- Restaurants may only serve water upon request.
Violation of water conservation measures are subject to fines.
Customers shall be notified in writing for the 1st violation.
Subsequent violations within a twelve-month period are subject to:
• 2nd violation - $100
• 3rd violation - $200
• 4th violation - $500
• 5th violation – District may install a flow restriction device or terminate service.