Welcome to the LVMWD Blog. Here you’ll find news and information related to LVMWD services, projects, programs and events; water policy; and other topics affecting LVMWD customers. Because LVMWD values your opinion, poll questions will also be posted from time to time on various topics.
Through the LVMWD Blog, the District seeks to engage customers in open, honest, constructive dialogue. Public comments are subject to the following terms and conditions.
As a reader and commenter on the LVMWD Blog, LVMWD expects you to offer comments and conversations that bring value to all of our readers. LVMWD appreciates your participation and point of view. Feedback on how to better District programs, projects and services, including the LVMWD Blog, is also welcome.
To ensure the quality and integrity of this blog, LVMWD reserves the right to not post comments that:
- Contain profanity.
- Are vulgar, obscene, offensive, threatening, or promotes discrimination.
- Encourage violence or illegal behavior.
- Contain personal attacks or unsupported accusations.
- Contain religious statements, including comments that endorse or oppose any type of religious beliefs.
- Contain political statements, including comments that endorse or oppose political candidates or ballot measures.
- Advertise a business, service or product.
- Include links to an external website.
- Reveal confidential or proprietary information.
Although LVMWD reserves the right to moderate the blog to ensure credible and appropriate content is posted, it is not responsible for the content that users post or how the content is interpreted by other readers.
For questions and support regarding the LVMWD Blog, contact LVMWD’s Public Affairs and Communications Manager at (818) 251-2150.